Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheers, Dublin!

...is that a Damien Rice reference?

Hello!
We made it safely across from Holyhead, Wales to Dublin today. Check out Steve's blog, he put up some photos. (meanderingsteve.blogspot.com). We had a great time in Wales and are happy to be in Ireland. We are staying in a very nice hostel on the North side of the river. Tomorrow we will meet up with my friend Alex who is abroad here for the semester. We also plan to go to the Guiness factory and some museums. We have had lots of rain (and since I am Minnesotan and have to talk about weather that was worth mentionaing). A highlight of Wales was taking a 5km hike in the pouring rain. My shoes are still soaked and don't smell as new as they were a week ago, but as is life. I will post pictures as soon as I can!
Love to all,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment